Whether you need a psychologist, psychiatrist, social worker, paediatrician or therapist, we can provide an independent expert that meets with your requirements. We’ll provide you with the CVs of up to three assessors whose skills match your case, as well as a clear timescale and costs for their assessment.
Whether you’re a legal professional looking for an expert witness, a local authority needing assessment resources, or an individual or organisation requiring specialist support, Carter Brown will ensure that you receive a professional and efficient service at a reasonable cost.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER THE COURTS?
- Independent expertise via our network of psychologists, psychiatrists, paediatricians and independent social workers
- Experts that work within the Legal Aid Agency’s rates and guidelines
- Quality assurance at every stage of our process
- A robust recruitment process which ensures that our experts are compliant with Ministry of Justice quality standards.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER LOCAL AUTHORITIES?
- Independent social work assessments for fostering, adoption, special guardianship, viability and connected persons
- Specialist psychological, psychiatric, paediatric and independent social work assessments before and during proceedings
- International social work assessments
- Stage 2 Complaints – independent persons and investigators