Form F Training – Online, Virtual Course
- Facilitator: Roger Chapman
- For: Social Workers
- Venue: Zoom
- Day 1 – 16th December
- Day 2 – 17th December
Roger Chapman author of ‘Undertaking a Fostering Assessment’ will present this online, two day training event. It will provide assessors with an overview of the statutory requirements when preparing and presenting reports to a fostering panel.
This course is suitable for experienced assessors wishing to reinvigorate their skills or to those embarking on a career as a fostering social worker. To attend this training you must be a registered social worker with the Health and Care Professionals Council.
The learning objectives for the training event are:
- To familiarise participants with all aspects of a Form F assessment
- To enable participants to feel confident about undertaking a Form F assessment
- To introduce participants to the legal context around fostering assessments
- To introduce participants to the Secure Base Model of assessing foster carers
- To highlight some of the key lessons from Serious Case Reviews involving foster carers
The course will take place via Zoom, and information will be sent out via email in advance. Please do provide an address for any paper materials to be sent out in advance of the course.