During this course we will cover what FASD is, the specific types of FASD. You will also learn how to spot the signs and symptoms of this disorder and how to support the child or young person who may be suffering with this disorder.
This course is delivered by our expert facilitators who will bring their first hand experience and tailor the course to suit your learning needs.
- Have a better understanding of what Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) are
- Know more about specific types of Foetal Alcohol Spectrum disorders (FASD) including Foetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS)
- Have a better understanding of the dangers of pre-natal exposure to alcohol
- Be able to spot out signs and symptoms of FASD in infancy, childhood and adolescence
- Know some of the ways to support a child or young person you are working with who may have a FASD