Looking for a new challenge? Want to do work which is meaningful and challenging? Have you considered expert witness work?
We are presently seeking Psychologists across all disciplines, nationwide, to undertake independent expert witness assessments within legal proceedings. Experts are self-employed contractors and this work is compatible with part-time employment, offering significant flexibility alongside the opportunity to work within areas of special interest. Youâ€™ll be expected to manage your own time effectively and complete expert witness assessments to a high standard.
We are able to provide you with the support, training and consultation you will need for an independent role through a fully managed workload and a dedicated administration team.
What we can offer:
- Payment within a 45 day timescale
- We receive over 700 referrals for Psychological assessments per month
- A national service
- A caseload suited to your availability
- Administrative support throughout the life of a case
- Quality assurance of your reports
- Case consultations from a professional
- Marketing to our established client-base
- Regular FREE training opportunities
- Peer review, support and advice
If you are seeking a role which offers you flexibility, have at least five years’ clinical experience and registered with the HCPC, please apply using the form on this page.