Looking for a new challenge? Are you an expert in your field? Have you considered working as an expert witness?
We are presently seeking Psychiatrists nationwide to undertake independent expert witness assessments, primarily within legal proceedings. Our psychiatrists are regularly commissioned to undertake assessments of clients with a variety of presentations and provide diagnoses and treatment recommendations in order to assist the Court’s decision-making. You must be able to manage your own time effectively and complete assessments to a high standard.
We are able to offer you all the support, training and consultation you will need for an independent role through a fully managed workload and a dedicated administration team.
What we can offer:
- Payment within a 45 day timescale
- We receive almost 150 referrals for Psychiatric assessments per month
- A national service
- A caseload suited to your availability
- Administrative support throughout the life of a case
- Quality assurance of your reports
- Case consultations from a professional
- Marketing to our established client-base
- Regular FREE training opportunities
- Peer review, support and advice
If you are seeking a role which offers you flexibility, hold MBBS or MBChB qualifications or equivalent, membership of the Royal College of Psychiatrists and registration with the GMC, please apply using the form on this page.