Rene undertakes independent assessments in a variety of areas and writes reports for the courts relating to children and parents or other family members.
His experience includes the following:
- Impact of trauma on personal, social, educational and/or occupational functioning
- Psychological sequelae and effects of sexual abuse
- Assessment and formulation of common mental health problems and impact on everyday functioning
- Assessment and formulation of complex mental health problems including psychosis, bipolar disorder, eating disorder, personality disorder and dissociative disorder and impact on everyday functioning
- Assessment and formulation of parenting skills and family functioning