Dr N.K is aÂ Registered Forensic Psychologist. Their areas of expertise include:
Family & Capacity:
- Capacity to parent
- Assessment of relationships and attachment in a family
- Interventions and contact recommendations
- Substance misuse
- Ability to protect a child from non-accidental injury
- Ability to protect a child from intimate parent violence and criminal behaviour
- Assessment of risk of violence and sexual harm
- Personality disorders and clinical syndromes
- Assessment of risk for future offending behavior; sexual and non-sexual violence, internet sex offending, historical child abuse in older adult, intimate partner violence, substance misuse, and stalking.
- Risk of reconviction
- Substance Misuse
- Personality disorder and Psychopathy
I undertake independent assessments in a variety of areas and write reports for the courts relating to criminal cases and children and parents or other family members.