Dr Abi. M is a Registered Practitioner Psychologist with HCPC, Chartered Clinical Psychologist with BPS
and an Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist with BABCP.
Areas of Expertise
- Assessment of children, adolescents and adults for common mental health disorders such as depression and anxiety disorders.
- Differential diagnosis of anxiety disorders including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Diagnostic assessment of individuals on the Autism Spectrum and assessment of attachment disorder.
- Assessment and intervention with children and adolescents suffering from psychological difficulties as a result of medical conditions.
- Complex case work for clients with childhood and adult trauma, personality disorder and mood disorder.
- Managing risk, forensic issues and self-harm and liaising with other professionals as appropriate.
- Assessment and intervention in health psychology services including medical trauma and pain management services.
- I am also a BABCP accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist.