Preparation for inspection can be fraught with difficulties in terms of managing the competing demands associated with continued service delivery and setting aside time to robustly plan for inspection.
This key service offered by Carter Brown enables statutory, private and voluntary sector agencies to gain an objective view in regard to their agency’s readiness for inspection within a structured and planned framework.
A review of the last inspection report is completed and mapped against latest research, practice developments, and data collection and analysis from within the agency.
From this exercise a report will be created that outlines clearly and succinctly suggested areas of improvement that are linked to the requirements in terms of achieving a positive inspection outcome.
Bespoke training packages will be based upon an all-inclusive cost (excluding VAT), so that commissioners of training know exactly the cost, with no hidden extras. There is no additional charge for the design of training.
Drawing upon a wide spectrum of academic, strategic and operational expertise Carter Brown will be able to meet the specific needs of agencies in regard to training and development. All of the training events will be developed and delivered to meet the specific needs of the commissioning agency.
In doing so a client needs analysis will be undertaken prior to the development of the training.
In addition Carter Brown are able to facilitate ongoing action learning sets that enable further discussion and application of learning and development.
Examples of training courses that have been delivered include:
- Essential assessment skills in practice
- Key learning from Serious Case reviews
- Infant Brain development: implications for assessment and intervention
- Practical skills: giving evidence in Court
- Communication skills: talking with and understanding children and teenagers
- Assessing the needs of siblings: individuals within lifelong relationships
- The impact of trauma and neglect
- Attachment in action
- Supervision and support of foster carers
- Supervision skills for managers
We are always interested in hearing from you in regard to what your training needs and priorities are, do get in touch.