Carter Brown are looking to recruit a Referrals Coordinator to join their team in Mansfield to provide a comprehensive and flexible administrative support service to enable the business to function effectively.
As a Referrals Coordinator you will be the first point of contact for all new assessments that are referred to the service by our clients (Solicitors, Local Authorities and Organisations). You will be responsible for matching our Expert Associates (Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Social Workers & Paediatricians) to each assessment referral and providing the relevant information to our clients. Full training programme will be provided.
- Excellent customer service – You will be responsible for taking referrals from clients by telephone, e-mail, website, and letter and inputting this information onto the database.
- Allocating appropriate experts to each referral, based on expertise, location and timescales and inputting this information onto the database and associate timeline.
- Sending a sales information pack to solicitors (usually by e-mail) which will include: our experts’ CVs, cost estimate and timescales; in a form that sells both the expert and the company.
- To promote and upsell the services of Carter Brown inconjuction with the Marketing and Development Manager
- Routinely contact our bank of experts to establish up-to-date timescales and explain case details, usually done by telephone or e-mail and updating the database accordingly.
- Once the referrals information has been sent, dealing with any further queries from clients in relation to associates’ timescales, experience and costs.
- You will be responsible for following up each referral made with the client to try and secure confirmation or obtain feedback on progress
- Be knowledgeable about all associates and able to help and advise customers on their expertise appropriate to the case, suggesting alternative associates where necessary
- Undertaking ad-hoc project & research work as directed by the Referrals Manager/Operations Manager to inform the Referrals’ team actions
- GCSE/ equivalent in English Grade C or above and an ability to demonstrate numerical skills
- General office experience in a service environment
- To be able to evidence an understanding of the use of IT and electronic communications including the use of Microsoft Office in particular Word, Excel and Outlook email.
- A good working knowledge of effective administrative systems and processes
- Be able to demonstrate effective communication in writing
This is a full time, fixed term contract for 6 months with a salary band of £14,950 – £17,950 per annum pro rata dependent on experience + benefits.
Carter Brown Expert Service is an Equal Opportunities employer. We have also been awarded Double Tick status by the Jobcentre plus. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level if successful for the position. We reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notification. Please note, we do not work with recruitment agencies .
In the first instance to apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Band of £14,950 – £17,950 per annum