|Carter Brown are looking to recruit a Proof Reader/ Quality Assurance Coordinator to join their team in Mansfield to provide ongoing professional support to a dynamic and growing service.
The role will be responsible for the proofreading of reports filed to our service by our associate Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Independent Social Workers and Paediatricians. The proofreading and quality assurance role is to ensure that the reports filed have a high level of spelling and grammar and also meet the remit and deadlines as instructed by our clients (Solicitors, Courts, Local Authorities and independent organisations). The reports submitted are within family law, criminal law and private law proceedings or on behalf of Organisations.
- To collate weekly numbers of reports due to the service and produce a reports list for the team to work from.
- To check our bespoke database each day for reports due, checking for agreed extensions to filing dates and, updated reports list accordingly.
- To liaise with other teams regarding any queries over late filing, missing statutory checks or documents.
- To ensure that reports are in the agreed format.
- To ensure that all reports are read thoroughly and checked for grammatical, typographical and formatting errors.
- To ensure reports are checked against Letters of Instruction for accuracy and to ensure that instructions have been answered as directed by the client.
- To ensure all adoption and fostering reports are ‘panel ready’.
- To return report to expert associates with highlighted errors for them to rectify. When timescales are unavoidably tight, the corrections may need to be made by the proof-reader.
- To email all reports to the Lead Solicitor/client/Case Handler on time and note up the proof reading spreadsheet and database
- Attend regular training delivered by the Quality Assurance Team Leader and Professional Advisor
- A level English/equivalent at Grade B or above
- Administration experience
- Good organisational skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of office administration
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
This is a full time (35 hours), permanent post with a salary band of £16,000 to £18,950 pa dependent on experience + benefits.
Closing date for applications will be Sunday 1st April 2018 with interviews to be held as soon as possible after application.
Carter Brown Expert Services, part of the Core Assets Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. We reserve the right to withdraw this advert at any time without notification. Please note we do not work with recruitment agencies.
In the first instance to apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Band of £16,000 to £18,950 pa