Are you an expert in your field? Would you like to do work which is both meaningful and challenging, protecting our most vulnerable children? Considered working as an expert witness? We would like to hear from you.
We are presently seeking Paediatricians nationwide to undertake assessments within family and criminal proceedings. Our paediatricians are regularly commissioned to provide expert opinions in order to inform the Court’s decision-making around issues, such as non-accidental injury or a child’s developmental progress.
What we can offer:
- Payment within a 30 day timescale
- A national service
- A caseload suited to your availability
- Administrative support throughout the life of a case
- Quality assurance of your reports
- Case consultations from a professional
- Marketing to our established client-base
- Regular FREE training opportunities
- Peer review, support and advice
You must hold an MBBS or equivalent, be a member or fellow of the RCPCH and registered with the GMC.
If you are seeking a role which offers you flexibility, specifically working in these areas, please apply using the form on this page.