Fed up of working to somebody else’s standards and not your own? Want to do meaningful work within Children and Families social work? That’s what we’d like you to do too.
If you’ve always enjoyed assessment work, have excellent time management skills and take pride in completing robust, analytical assessments, we’d like to hear from you. We’ll provide you with the support, training and consultation you’ll need for an independent role through a fully managed workload and a dedicated administration team.
The benefits of working with us:
- Payment within a 30 day timescale
- We receive over 250 referrals for Social Work assessments per month
- A national service
- A caseload suited to your availability
- Administrative support throughout the life of a case
- Quality assurance of your reports
- Case consultations from a professional
- Marketing to our established client-base
- Regular FREE training opportunities
- Peer review, support and advice
If you are seeking a role which offers you flexibility, have at least five years’ post-qualification experience and are registered with the HCPC, please apply using the form on this page.