Established in 2001, Carter Brown is one of the largest multidisciplinary assessment services in the UK, known for providing high-quality reports to Local Authorities, Solicitors and family and criminal courts.
We are presently seeking Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Independent Social Workers, Paediatricians and Consultants, nationwide, to undertake independent assessments.
Our associates are self-employed contractors and this work is compatible with part-time employment, offering significant flexibility alongside the opportunity to work within areas of special interest. You’ll be expected to manage your own time effectively and complete assessments to a high standard.
We are able to provide you with the support, training and consultation you will need for an independent role through a fully managed workload and a dedicated administration team.
What we can offer:
- Payment within a set timescale
- We receive over 900 referrals per month
- A national service
- A caseload suited to your availability
- Administrative support throughout the life of a case
- Quality assurance of your reports
- Case consultations from a professional
- Marketing to our established client-base
- Regular FREE training opportunities
- Peer review, support and advice
If you are seeking a role which offers you flexibility, have at least five years’ post qualification experience and are registered with the HCPC/GMC, please complete the below form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. For more information, please call 01623 661089 #02219.