BENEFITS OF BECOMING AN ASSOCIATE WITH CARTER BROWN
You will be working for a national company, with a reputation for high standards and in-depth knowledge and experience
Allocation of assessments which suits your caseload requirements and expertise
By joining our service you are joining more than just an agency. We regularly disseminate articles from appropriate journals and Government initiatives/policy drives on subjects you may find relevant.
- We provide regular FREE training days and updates regarding changes in the services we deliver.
- We ensure that all your documentation (personal indemnity insurance, DBS check and practising certificates) are kept up to date. We can also facilitate DBS checks
- Our Quality Assurance team provide a compulsory proofreading service that includes content, spelling and grammar checks
- Full consultation service with a social work professional within 24 hours of request
- Your skills will be marketed to a bank of clients through the provision of your CV and other marketing exercises
- Support and help with general enquiries throughout the process from experienced staff
- We take on both the worry and the debt in respect of collecting your fees. We pay you within our agreed timescales, irrespective of when we are paid. We employ a department responsible for all invoicing and credit control so you can focus on your next piece of work, rather than chasing fees.