We recognise that local authorities have been significantly affected by public sector cost-cutting measures and for this reason, we’re happy to work flexibly with you to ensure the assessment needs of children and families are met. We are already doing so with a number of local authorities throughout the country.Make an Enquiry Download Directory
What can we offer you?
- Independent social work assessments for fostering, adoption, special guardianship, viability and connected persons
- Specialist psychological, psychiatric, paediatric and independent social work assessments before and during proceedings
- Support and advice to social care staff
- International social work assessments
- Training, workshops and seminars
- Stage 2 Complaints – independent persons and investigators
Assessments for local authorities
What can we offer you? There are reasons why we’re known as The Expert Service: we are able to offer a wide…
Social Work Assessments
We can undertake a variety of social work assessments such as: Parenting assessments Assessment of kinship carers and connected persons…
Training, Seminars and Workshops
Carter Brown provide a variety of training events to professionals from legal and social care settings. These might range from ‘large…
Stage 2 Complaints
Under the Children Act 1989, local authorities must follow a statutory procedure when a child, young person, parent or someone…
Consultancy and Support
We recognise that there may be occasions when local authorities will wish to draw on an expert’s knowledge in relationship…
Latest News view all news
Newsletter Sign Up
2018 Training Calendar Goes Live
We are very pleased to announce that the Carter Brown training calendar of 2018 is finalised and ready to share…Read...
Form F Assessment Training
Form F assessment training confirmed as part of Carter Brown’s 2018 training calendar. To book your place, please download the booking…Read...