Vacancy – Case Handler!
Published: 01st November 2017
We are looking to recruit a Case Handler to join our team in Mansfield!
This is a full time (9am-5pm Monday-Friday), permanent position with a salary of up to £17,950 (+ benefits) per annum, dependent on experience. The place of work will be the main office of Carter Brown, currently based at Suite 8, Enterprise Court, Oakham Business Park, Hamilton Way, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 5BU.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- To ensure that all clients receive a high level of service from the initial point of confirmation. To be diplomatic towards clients and to ensure their satisfaction with the service.
- Responsible for processing Letter of Instructions in a timely manner in accordance with the report date and CBA standard operating procedures and ensuring all cases are costed in accordance with CBA standard formulas.
- To ensure that a good relationship is maintained between Case handlers and associates through regular contact.
- To maintain and complete all relevant actions and chasers that have been assigned to the individual case handler.
- Dealing with enquiries from Court regarding; availability, timetabling and attendence. Deferring back to associates with solicitors’ queries.
- To monitor associate’s conduct of cases; highlighting any issues/problems to Office Manager/QA Manager.
- Ensuring smooth running of all cases and prioritising workload appropriately
- To regularly liaise with R&D regarding revised timescales/when cases are cancelled, making sure the database is always noted up.
- To regularly liaise with QA regarding changes to report dates, making sure the database is always noted up.
- Will perform any other duties requested by the Management Team that are commensurate with the grade of this post.
If you think you may fit the bill and would like to apply, please click here, before 15th November 2017.