We’re the UK’s biggest and most popular multidisciplinary expert witness service – so what makes our approach different?
- We’re not just a directory. Our Referrals Team have specialist knowledge of all our experts and are able to provide you with a choice of expert CVs to help you find the right one for your case. Call them on 01623 661 089. Alternatively you can download our directory, search online, or contact us by email.
- We’re fast. As a lawyer, we know that sometimes you’re in court and you need a choice of experts ASAP: if so we’ll make your case top priority and get suggestions to you within 30 minutes or less.
- We’re convenient. Once you instruct one of our experts you’ll be assigned a dedicated Case Handler. They’ll liaise between you and the expert, ensuring that the assessment runs smoothly and you get your report in a timely fashion.
- We’re sticklers for quality. Before handing-over the report to you, our Quality Assurance (QA) team proofread it: not only for spelling and grammar but also for content . Our QA team includes legal reporting experts.
- We’re diligent. Our strict recruitment process ensures that we only employ the best expert witnesses at the top of their fields. They’re registered with their professional bodies, hold professional indemnity insurance and enhanced CRB checks.
…and you get all this for no extra cost to you – all our expert witnesses work to LAA Rates. If you need prices for other mental health services other than expert witness work, please contact us.
We also offer more than expert witnesses for family and criminal law cases: we’re the expert assessment service.
Our experts are able to provide a range of assessments for other organisations: for example, pre-proceedings work for Local Authorities and expert witness assessments for Parole Boards, as well as employers, schools and sports associations.